I am currently using CROWD for LDAP and having problem loading the users.
I guess I will have to explain my problem first..
Our company LDAP contains over 10,000 accounts and over 100 groups.. and in that LDAP, we have a AD group that contains 50 accounts.
On Crowd setting up the LDAP, I set Base DN as where ALL accounts are in there.. which is over 10,000 accounts.
and on configuration page, I leave User DN blank, and set the Group DN as the location of the Group which should contains 50 accounts..
When I update this, it loads ALL the accounts in LDAP and just that specific group.
When I set Base DN as the location of the Group that I want to use, and leave everything blank, it loads JUST THAT GROUP but not the accounts...
I am guessing it is because account belongs to different AD or different location than the Group...
How can I just load the Group that I want to use, and the accounts in that Group only?