I have a web app deployment dashboard done in php/mysql that is currently using a table containing App names that relate to Projects and Plans in Bamboo, but is not integrated there. Thus, am getting bad data entered by folks manually when updating that dashboard with deployment information. I would like to either eliminate the need for the App list table by populating that page in my dashboard directly from Bamboo or keeping that table up-to-date with a similar call to Bamboo. I have successfully gotten 'some' data using the following, but it is not what I'm looking for exactly and is incomplete. Can anyone provide a more accurate REST API call that will provide me a list of Plans by Project from Bamboo?
Here's what I've tried with 'some' success so far...
...perl script...
# /rest/api/latest/project?expand=projects.project.plans
# my $cmd = "curl -H \"Content-Type: application/json\" -u $username:$pass http://wagwiki.walgreens.com/jira/rest/api/latest/project?expand=projects.project.plans ";
# /rest/api/latest/project/KEY?expand=plans
# my $KEY="ERX";
# my $cmd = "curl -H \"Content-Type: application/json\" -u $username:$pass http://wiki.example.com/jira/rest/api/latest/project/$KEY?expand=plans ";
# above returns data but not exactly what I need.
# rest/api/1.0/search/plans?searchTerm=PROJECTNAME
# my $PROJECTNAME="eRx_Automation";
my $PROJECTNAME="ERXAUTOMATION";
# my $cmd = "curl -H \"Content-Type: application/json\" -u $username:$pass http://wiki.example.com/jira/rest/api/1.0/search/plans?searchTerm=$PROJECTNAME ";
# above returns 404
system $cmd;