I Use IIS as an reverse proxy for fisheye
fisheye.xxxx.net => fisheye.xxxx.net:860 => in some situations the client window (firefox) dies.
I can request the page => for a short moment I see the page => fisheye reloads => the page dies.
When I call the pages directly with the portbind 8060 I dont't have the problem.
Not all fisheyepages has this strange behavior => userpages, repropages.
I use IIS 8, URL Rewrite 2.0, ARR 3.0 (same problem with an ARR 2.5 setup).
A simmilar setup works with jira (port 80) and crowd very good.
My setup has different websites, for crowd, jira, fisheye.
Why dies the client window -> hav someone a succesfult setup with IIS Reverse Proxy with URL Rewrite, ARR & Fisheye?
Web Server ARR ProxySettings:

Fisheye Server Settings:

Web Confing Reverse Proxy Settings for : fisheye.xxx.net => fisheye.xxx.net:8060

Not all fisheyepages has this strange behavior => userpages, repropages.
