Sourcetree is having trouble with forward slashes in the git commit messages. I'm getting error messages like the ones below when trying to view these repostories where the head commit has a forward slash.
11/4/12 12:20:27.706 AM SourceTree[45500]: 'git log' failed with code 128:'fatal: ambiguous argument 'CR/MM': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
'
11/4/12 12:40:27.901 AM SourceTree[45500]: 'git log' failed with code 128:'fatal: ambiguous argument 'test/test': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
'
11/4/12 12:46:07.787 AM SourceTree[45500]: 'git log' failed with code 128:'fatal: ambiguous argument 'origin/master': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
'
I believe this happened once before and blowing away the preferences files worked as a fix, but I would love to know if there is some other way I can address this problem.
Thanks.