Whenever I receive an update from SourceTree something is crashing or not working properly.
This can be fixed by some tests whether manually or automatically to at leas test the major functionalities!
As an example see: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/39580090.
I've never seen Atlassian officially answer any question posed in the forum but I'd sure like to know the answer to this question. It appears all users of SourceTree are beta testers.
"if you think your software is perfect give it to users to find out how imperfect it really is." - Me
Atlassian needs to put up an official page where users can download older versions to their mission-critical systems when new releases such as 1.9.5 and 1.9.6 cause trouble.
Users: always explicitly download and archive installation programs in case you need to fall back to them. Don't let auto-updates hide them from you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.