I'm trying to setup a Maven repository to use in my Atlassian ALM stack, but I want to be able to have my users created in Crowd to be used in my Maven repository as well to continue having a centralized user management for all my tools.
Is there any tool that supports this? I found that Apache Archiva had an initiative to use the Crowd client API to integrate it, but they were unsuccessful because of Archiva's security architecture limitations, here's the JIRA bug: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-685
What do Atlassians use internally for artifact management/repository? what is the recommended solution? Keep in mind that we're 3 people and we use the starter license, so we don't have enough money for expensive solutions (like Nexus).
Maybe even there's an opening for another Atlassian product, to have a Maven Repository product that integrates into the Agile process flow, perhaps with Bamboo to have it integrated CI deploy automatically into the Repository for continuous artifact releases, that would be plain awesome!
Thanks,
Raul