Hi All,
I am upgrading fisheye 2.9.1 to 3.5.4, everything went fine except that fisheye is not able to scan subversion repositories. Some background to the issue:
1) Subversion is on different server but all ports are open and I am able to telnet from fisheye to subversion and vice versa.
2) I am getting below error in the fisheye logs:
Repository paused due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.config.ConfigException: Could not access
http://if4345.kan.ironmountain.com/svn/atl-test/ : org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server svn: E175002: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/atl-test' com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server svn: E175002: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/atl-test' org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server svn: E175002: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/atl-test' org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: connection refused by the server svn: E175002: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/atl-test'
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
3) When I am trying jsvn command to find svn repo info I get the below error:
[fisheye@if1347 svn]$ ./jsvn info http://if4345.kan.ironmountain.com/svn/atl-test
svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/svn/atl-test'
I have checked everything in fisheye configuration and I am unable to find a valid cause for this issue.
Could anyone please suggest what possibly be going wrong?
Thanks and Regards,
Jenin Mohan