I am new to Bamboo and not sure where to find the logging I need.
I have three test failing on the bamboo server, but not locally. I can see that they are failing when I navigate to the "Tests" tab, it has the three tests listed. I click on the name of the failing test and it shows me the failed assertion:
expected:<2> but was:<4>
at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:283)
at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:195)
...
It also shows a few lines above the assertion stacktrace, but only a few.
I assumed that the rest of the test log was in the build log, so I downloaded that log, I navigated to the "Logs" tab. Under build log, there is a portion of the build log and a link to download the full log. I downloaded the full log, but for some reason, it doesn't have the test output. I searched for the string "expected:<2> but was:<4>" and got nothing.
Any help as to where this might be?
Is there a way I can go look at individual surefire results?
Is there a link to the actual workspace so I can get a look under the hood?
Thanks!