Hellow,
Is it possible to add more than 3 fields on a kanban card.
image2016-3-8 15:17:58.png
I am using Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v6.2.6).
Thanks !
hi
if you mean columns like to do, in progress etc. you can do it in the configuration of your kanban board.
Selection_009.png
Selection_011.png
No, three fields is the current limit:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/customising-cards#CustomisingCards-fieldsAddingfieldstocards
Cheers
P.S. Same holds true for JIRA Software:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/customizing-cards-764478020.html#Customizingcards-fieldsAddingfieldstocards
actually you can increase the fields as described. here you can see I have 4 fields. it is related to the statuses of your project workflow. I had 4 statuses and added each of them to one field.
Selection_010.png
These aren't fields, these are columns on a board mapped to a status. Fields are priority, summary,components....
oh ok I get it now.
Is there a date when this feature will be available? We would like the option to add up to 6 fields to a board.
Hi
I have made a work around solution for this using "Automation for Jira", it could be made in scriptrunner as well
I have made a custom filed "card information 1".
When saving the Epic (in this case) I update the field with values from 3 different fields e.g. Fix version, pending reason
Not the greatest solution, but it works and my uesers are happy :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.