Hi all,
For what I've learn about git-flow, when someone finish a feature (or a hotfix, is the same), git flow should be merge the feature branch into develop (and also into master in case of hotfix branch) using --no-ff options.
Using git-flow with SourceTree (all version, Windows and Mac), this does not happen.
When I click on "finish feature" (for example) the next window show me a checkbox with "rebase on development branch" label, that seems a choise for what SourceTree have to do: as shows the preview panel on the bottom of the window, seems that leaving it unchecked SourceTree will do a merge with --no-ff flag, but this doesn't happen.
SourceTree always does what git does naturally: a fast forward merge if there aren't commit in develop branch from the creation of the branch, a no fast forward merge in the other case.
I've tried also to activate the option "do no fast forward when merging, always create commit" under "git option", but also in this case seems that nothing changes: every time, if there aren't commit between branch creation and branch merging, SourceTree does a fast forward merge.
So, there is a way to solve this? I'd like to implement exactly git-flow workflow...
Thanks!