I was originally going to just create a wiki page somewhere and link to it here, but I gave up under the weight of trying to figure out where it should go and if I had edit access to wherever that was. So, here's what I'm thinking:
People who've been in the Atlassian community for any length of time find they have multiple Atlassian user accounts (my.atlassian.com, confluence.atlassian.com, etc.). Some of the servers use the same account, some don't. Sometimes new servers come into being and start being referenced, and it can be brutally difficult to figure out if you even have an account already for that server, and if you do which one it is. I know long term Atlassian'd probably like to have a single sign on something, but in the meantime:
Atlassian doc writers: Can we have a doc page somewhere (that I can favourite) that identifies which servers are related to each other re: user accounts?
my.a.c = p.a.c = a.a.c = ?
c.a.c = d.a.c ?
s.p.a.c = ?
s.a.c = ?
??? =
Thanks!