It's impossible to register sourcetree here.
The website always fails, and if I try to generate in sourcetree, it says that the parsing failed.
Hi Martin,
I've been chatting with the staff who work on Atlassian ID. It looked to be a result or your organisation details missing which admittedly shouldn't cause your login to fail, so apologies on our behalf. They've updated your account and have asked if you could try it again. Hopefully it'll work this time.
Let me know if there's any problems.
Cheers
Where are you trying to register from? The Atlassian website or SourceTree itself?
Both.
If I try to generate in the website, always says that "atlassian is in maintenance".
If I try to generate in sourcetree app, says "parsing failed" after I put my email and password.
I've just tested it here without any problems. Could you try again?
Just did.
Same error: http://oi41.tinypic.com/21jmvyd.jpg
Is not my username/pass because if I input any other thing the error message is clear: Password is wrong.
This is happening to me for about 3 months.
Nops! it's martin@selvz.com. And my password is low caps characters and 4 letters.
I use them all the time to login into confluence, jira and bitbucket!
It sounds like there's something up with your e-mail address / password that's causing Atlassian's auth servers to fail. Have you an odd e-mail address or password perhaps?
No more hints on how i can make this work?
Sorry for the delay. Seeing as though you can neither sign up on the website or through SourceTree it sounds like a problem with your login rather than SourceTree. I've pinged the Atlassian ID guys and linked them to this issue. They should get back to you shortly to ascertain the situation with your account.
Hi Kieran,
Thanks for the help! It worked!
Now I can use it again
Thanks for the feedback, glad it's working!
Hi Kieran, I am also facing same issue while registering the source tree. can you please help me? I am getting the following message "Parser failed with error" while giving my email address for free registration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.