Is there a way to display a list of all comments for a crucible review at once?
yes - you can view the defect report details - there you can filter all the review comments
How do I get to "defect report details?" I can't seem to find that (I'm using Crucible 2.7)
How do I get to defect report details? I am using crucible 2.7 - I don't see this option.
this will definitely help you.......https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Review+Coverage+Report
Don't mind this answer, but this helps in satisfying the exorbitant demands from management for reports from Crucible, the famous old Excel
http://code.google.com/p/crucible-excel-dump/
Also, on a Crucible review, you can click Tools > Download Review as Text. That will open up a txt file of all comments in the code-review. That's still not a great solution, but it does technically contain the info you're after. It would be nice if it opened up a polished HTML page w/ the comments.
Crucible team, you must be kidding me. All that I guess most people want to do is, as we work on a review, want to see the list of all the comments done on that review in one page. Isn't there a feature for this? Going into reports etc. is a waste of our time. Please suggest.
Use the Review Activity introduced in Crucible 3.9 - with a single click on "Activity" link (or keyboard shortcut Shift ']') new dialog would be shown with all the review comments. Hope that helps.
Shift ']'
What if I'm in a review with 100+ comments and only want to see the comments in a specific file? Is there any way to unhide a comment in just one file?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.