I expect to move "selected" branch into current branch, but nothing happens. Or is it a bug? (I am using the currently latest SourceTree 1.6.4.)
If nothing happens, your branch is probably up-to-date with the one you are merging into it.
That's obvious, but it is not true in my case. Is it working for you? What version are you using?
1.6.8. Are you sure you were merging the right branch into the right other branch? (Sorry if this is trivial: the target branch you are merging to is the one you have checked out and the source branch you are merging into the target is the one you select.)
I am currently on A. I right click B and popup menu shows "Merge B into current branch". B is few commits bellow. Then dialog with "Are you sure you want to merge 'B' into your current branch?". I click OK. Then refresh, with same output. Current branch A and B few commits down. (Not merged to A.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.