I receive the following error when starting fisheye by running the run.sh file:
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
2012-11-13 17:17:14,690 INFO - FishEye/Crucible 2.8.2 (20121005010724), Built on 2012-10-05
2012-11-13 17:17:14,691 WARN - Unsupported java version detected: 1.8.0-ea
2012-11-13 17:17:14,692 WARN - Currently supported versions: 1.6 and 1.7
2012-11-13 17:17:14,693 WARN - Running with your current version may be unstable.
2012-11-13 17:17:19,482 INFO - Starting UpgradeManager...
2012-11-13 17:17:20,583 ERROR - Errors parsing /opt/fisheyecrucible/config.xml:
2012-11-13 17:17:20,584 ERROR - at line 59: Expected elements 'ssl@http://www.cenqua.com/fisheye/config-1 ajp13@http://www.cenqua.com/fisheye/config-1' instead of 'web-server@http://www.cenqua.com/fisheye/config-1' here in element web-server@http://www.cenqua.com/fisheye/config-1
2012-11-13 17:17:20,584 ERROR - Problem with config file: Error parsing config file (see logs): /opt/fisheyecrucible/config.xml
If the error is related to a an unsupported java version, then the manual instructions about installing java versions of 6u23 or later will not match with fisheye settings: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ATLAS/Dragons+Stage+1+-+Install+JIRA#DragonsStage1-InstallJIRA-Step1.InstallJava
I also find a similar error message in this document, applied the changes to SSL settings as instructed in this document but the still received the same error when running the run.sh.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE027/FishEye+SSL+Configuration
*I was unable to provide the SEN since I could not open the interface.
*The OS is Ubuntu Server 12.04