I've seen this issue over time as Source Tree has evolved, it's not a new issue. At some point, it becomes very slow to respond. If I try to stage some files, there will be a long delay (can go into minutes) before SourceTree will actually stage the files and in the meantime you see the standard Mac spinning beachball and you see some animated circular icon in SourceTree as well. It gets to the point where clicking on anything just initiates a delay.
Last night, it took at least 5 minutes for me to stage a few files, commit them and then push them out, the delays being due to SourceTree being unresponsive.
This is happening with Mac version 2.0.2
Any ideas?
I appreciate very much that this product is free, I would have been happy to pay for it, it's damn good, but it needs to be solid/responsive all the time.