I'm facing a out of memory error in Bamboo while building a Grails project.
In Bamboo console, I got a error log as below.
・・・
build 02-Dec-2016 16:24:24 # There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
build 02-Dec-2016 16:24:24 # Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 152043520 bytes for committing reserved memory.
build 02-Dec-2016 16:24:24 # An error report file with more information is saved as:
build 02-Dec-2016 16:24:24 # /opt/atlassian/bamboo/xml-data/build-dir/SPF-BUILD-JOB1/hs_err_pid11469.log
・・・・
/opt/atlassian/bamboo/xml-data/build-dir/SPF-BUILD-JOB1/hs_err_pid11469.log
is as below.
# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 251658240 bytes for committing reserved memory.
# Possible reasons:
# The system is out of physical RAM or swap space
# In 32 bit mode, the process size limit was hit
・・・
I setted Grails_OPT="-xmx1024M" to Grails task' enviroment variable in Bamboo,
but Same error occured.
What should I do?