I keep getting that message, I have removed ~/Library/Application Support/SourceTree and /Applications/SourceTree.app and reinstralled and still get that message.
What should I do?
Thanks
Hi Juan,
This is usually caused by the SourceTree.app being modified. I've just tested this myself direct from the App Store and it worked fine. Do note that we no longer publish updates to the App Store (this happened very recently) due to sandbox restrictions so it's better to get it direct from sourcetreeapp.com. Perhaps try the direct download first, and if that doesn't work if you could answer the following:
Many thanks
I am getting this error now as well.. I've not done anything to modify the .app file. I have been using it daily for some time, and went to open this morning and got the message
It works perfectly fine eveywhere but your global applications directory. (Works when I copy the app to ~/Desktop or ~/Applications, but getting the same "is damaged and can't be opened, when I try to open it from /Applications). Fix it maybe?
Same situation. Atlassian, please fix Sourcetree!
Yes, same here. Replacing the ~/Applications/SourceTree.app with a fresh one fixes it for me. But ... I've done this already two times in a single week.
same issue for the second time. intall again fix it
It's 2016 and this issue is still not resolved.. I was using Sourcetree just fine yesterday and now it's damaged or incomplete...
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.