I think similar needs have appeared before in the questions. But not exactly what I want and need. So I start this new question.
Basically, what I want is: I want to be able to reference bamboo variables in the build job requirement specification. This is because bamboo variable value can be changed in each customized build. I want to be able to farm the build job to a specific set of agents in a customized build run.
For example, each developer has his/her own set of agents running locally. When the developer run a customized build, he/she want to be farmed out to his/her own agents. Not others'. I don't want to have build plans for each developer. I want to have a generic build plan that when each developer runs it, he/she can set a bamboo variable to let the requirement changed to just match his/her own agents.
Is there a way to do it?
Thanks for any help.