I am having trouble setting up repository in Fisheye. I have installed SVN and Tortoise SVN client. I have installed JIRA, Fisheye/Crucible to demo the advantages in linking up source control with issue and then to perform automated code reviews - there by improving developers productivity and collaboration.
Versions
Fisheye Version:3.9.1 Build:20150910131426 2015-09-10
SVN - TortoiseSVN-1.9.1.26747-x64-svn-1.9.1
----------------------------------------------
SVN INFO - is correct
C:\Users\>svn info file:///C:/svn_repos
Path: svn_repos
URL: file:///C:/svn_repos
Relative URL: ^/
Repository Root: file:///C:/svn_repos
Repository UUID: e9618603-82ad-3845-8e59-ad0d74b1c0dc
Revision: 3
Node Kind: directory
Last Changed Author: Admin Admin
Last Changed Rev: 3
Last Changed Date: 2015-09-28 11:31:47 -0400 (Mon, 28 Sep 2015)
FISHEYE ERROR WHEN TRYING TO SETUP THIS REPOSITORY
Unable to get info for the repository root for java (Name I gave to the repository)
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/svn_repos/trunk'
svn: E125006: 'C:\svn_repos\db\format' contains invalid filesystem format option 'addressing logical'
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.openRepository(FSRepository.java:796)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.getLatestRevision(FSRepository.java:121)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.getRevisionNumber(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:118)
Unable to get Repository Root URL for java:file:///C:/svn_repos/trunk
Exception getting FishEye access control
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/svn_repos/trunk'
svn: E125006: 'C:\svn_repos\db\format' contains invalid filesystem format option 'addressing logical'
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.openRepository(FSRepository.java:796)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.getLatestRevision(FSRepository.java:121)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.getRevisionNumber(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:118)
Error testing connection.
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///C:/svn_repos/trunk'
svn: E125006: 'C:\svn_repos\db\format' contains invalid filesystem format option 'addressing logical'
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.openRepository(FSRepository.java:796)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.fs.FSRepository.getLatestRevision(FSRepository.java:121)
at