Why I am receiving this error message in Windows 7 when I use SourceTree:
"Runtime Error!
Program: c:\Program Files (x86)\git\bin\git.exe
R6016 - not enough space for thread data" ?
I've run into this error on other applications, it's mostly shoddy code in Windows that programs have to work around. There are three solutions
Hello Alisson,This problem seems to be related to your Windows 7 rather than SourceTree.
I could find the following thread that might be able to help you:http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/r6016-not-enough-space-for-thread-data-733249.htmlCheers,WZ
i am having the same problem after upgrading to version 1.16.16.
what can i do to solve this issue?
Sem título.png
If your Windows is 64-bit version, the problem is the version of your Git. You need a 64-bit Git version but at this moment, the only you can find is an alternative Git for Windows. Remove all Git components in your computer and install Git For Windows 64-bit.Download it here: https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/releases
i am using the embeded git from source tree.
is there a way to update that git?
thanks for the reply
problem solved after installed external git x64.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.