Hi All,
Our project is a multi-module maven project. I have created a new stage to execute Clover (according to the last question of troubleshooting section in Enabling the Clover add-on), but seems like Clover expects a standard maven project:
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:55 [WARNING] The reported language of this project is none, attempting to instrument sources anyway.
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:55 [INFO] No Clover instrumentation done on source files in: [/opt/bamboo/agent1/xml-data/build-dir/XXX-FORK6-CR/src/main/java] as no matching sources files found (JAVA_LANGUAGE)
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:55 [INFO] No Clover instrumentation done on source files in: [/opt/bamboo/agent1/xml-data/build-dir/XXX-FORK6-CR/src/test/java] as no matching sources files found (JAVA_LANGUAGE)
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:56 [WARNING] No Clover database found, skipping report generation
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:56 [INFO] No report being generated for this module.
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:56 [INFO] Using /default-clover-report descriptor.
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:56 [INFO] Using Clover report descriptor: /tmp/mvn5516880637728429089resource
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:56 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:56 [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
build 05-Mar-2015 20:44:56 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
The current situation is:
Bamboo ver 5.7.2 build 5716
- I installed Artifactory plugin, then the Maven Task 3.X task does not work, so I use Artifactory Maven 3 task instead.
- I want to disable IT tests in Clover, so I ran Clover with manual integration.
I do not have Clover server, just using the Clover integrated in Bamboo. - So I created a Stage containing one job for Clover.
- In the above job, I added tasks:
- Source Code Checkout (default job)
- Script to save clover License to a file that will be used in step c.
- Artifactory Maven 3 task. See screenshot:
(the build result is the same even if the root pom.xml was specified)
Clover.PNG
- Other configuration:
Clover1.PNGClover2.PNG - Run the plan, and you will see the partial log on the top this post.
Can anybody tell me the solution or which step is incorrect?
Thank you in advance.