I have a requirement to get all the files where few lines are removed from existing code( branch) using fisheye search criteria. I don't see this option now.
my search should look some thing like this
path like "*.xsd" and linesRemoved > 0
Hi
I don't think you can use linesRemoved in the WHERE clause of EyeQL query, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/EyeQL+reference+guide, linesRemoved can only be used in return clauses.
Perhaps you want to consider workaround to retrieve all the files and their removed lines count, so you can filter externally?
Take a look at example queries:
Hope that helps,
Thanks for the info. Is there a way to filter the data with linesRemoved>0 on results?
I'm afraid no way to filter the data on linesRemoved>0 in FishEye product, that's why I recommended filtering externally in my answer.
Use the "Download results as CSV" link to download results as csv file and use the tools of your choice to do the filtering. E.g. you can use curl and grep:
$ curl -s 'https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/search/flex-falcon/?ql=select revisions where date in [ 2016-09-01, 2016-09-07 ] return path, linesRemoved &csv=true' | grep -Ev ',0\s*$' "path","linesRemoved" "compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/flex/abc/print/ABCDumpVisitor.java",7 "compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/flex/compiler/internal/units/requests/ABCBytesRequestResult.java",1 "compiler/src/main/java/org/apache/flex/swf/io/SWFDump.java",5 ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.