Greetings all,
I'm sure this is a silly question, but I've installed Crucible 3.7.0 with Fisheye. Most functionality seems to work, but some links, notably for "http://{root_url}/changelog/{repo_name}?cs={id}" return a 404 "The requested resource cannot be found" error.
I am attempting to trial the software for my engineers and would like to demonstrate the code linking features in Crucible. Most of the configuration has been straightforward but I'm not able to overcome this problem and I don't see any smoking guns in the logs.
Can anyone provide any advice on how to proceed? I can provide additional specifics about my setup.
The only unusual facts that I can think to mention is that I have set an internal base URL with a port number. Also, I had to install a second trial license. The repos appear to be keyed to specific license instances, so I recloned and reindexed all of the project repos, but this did not resolve the problem. I can create reviews and add content from the repos, but clicking on specific revisions with the URL format above do not resolve.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!