I'd like to setup a couple of my remote Bamboo agents to exclusively run a particular plan and not be available for any of my other plans. So for example if I have 10 remote agents set up with phpunit then any plan that requires phpunit sees all these 10 agents as potentially available to run on. But I want to set aside 2 of my remote agents to be sort of unavailable to run phpunit type plans unless the plan being executed is specifically "My Important Integration Plan".
I know you can set a required custom variable like "agent_name" should equal "bamboo.agent.8". But this only makes it so that "My Important Integration Plan" now only runs on bamboo.agent.8, but it doesn't prevent any of the other plans from still using bamboo.agent.8". Besides I want "My Important Integration Plan" to run on either bamboo.agent.8 or bamboo.agent.9.
Is there a way I can exclude certain agents from certain plans?