I'm trying to write a script to download the artifacts for the most recent build of a particular plan. I can see in Bamboo that this build has artifacts, but the response from the REST API shows none. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using Bamboo 4.0.1
$ curl 'http://my-bamboo/rest/api/latest/result/MRPRJ-MYPLAN?expand=results\[0\].result' # snip <artifacts size="0" max-result="0" start-index="0"/>
Are you sure you don't want to use the Job key instead of the Plan key? The query you are making to the rest api will only show the artifacts which have been Shared.
Is it visible without logging in? Maybe you can try with a username/password?
curl -u userid:secret ...
Yes, it is visible without logging in. Also tried with username/password, same result.
Bamboo Command Line Interface has the getArtifact action which handles the REST stuff for you, but you will still need to do as James says to either make it shared (easiest) or access by job.
Thanks for the suggestion.
That was it! The REST API documentation didn't mention using job keys, so I didn't think about that. Thanks!
Hi David,
I am new to REST API and looking for this option.
Can you please help me with the command to get artifact using either build number or release id ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.