We are running JIRA, Crucible, and FishEye in our company. We just purchased 10 user licenses for both Crucible and FishEye, and we have an existing 25 user license for JIRA. Prior to purchasing the Crucible and FishEye licenses we were using trial licenses and we had our Crucible server configured to use JIRA for user management and everything worked fine. However, once I entered the new FishEye and Crucible licenses I received the following error message:
You have exceeded the maximum number of users for FishEye.
You have 35 users and your limit is 10.
Our JIRA server has 35 users entered into its system, and has several of them disabled since we want to keep the issues assigned to those users but have no more need for the users beyond that. I can see that all 35 users are listed in the Crucible user management window. After checking FishEye's documentation, the only way to remove a FishEye license is to delete the user. Am I able to delete the user in Crucible without deleting the user in JIRA as well? Or do I have to completely unlink Crucible and JIRA in order for this to work?