Hi there,
I know this has been asked before but I have been trying to sort this for hours now. I think i've read every forum post on it too and nothing has worked so far.
I have recently installed source tree and followed the wizard to setup the account on bitbucket. I created an ssh key and also added it to my account on bit bucket.
I then created a repo on Bitbucket and can see it in the repos on source tree however when I go to clone it I get the error: This is not a valid source path / url. However, it has to be because it's the url showing on Bitbucket too.
The URL is in the following format ssh://git@bitbucket.org/"myusername"/"myreponame".git (obviously I changed "my username" and repo name to the actual ones.)
I've checked my ssh key in Bitbucket and it is correct.
I've tried changing it to embedded and system git. Neither make a difference.
Any ideas?