Hello,
I have just followed the upgrade guide and the 'generic' upgrade guide for upgrading an installation of Bamboo 5.0-rc-1 to Bamboo 5.2 release, but unfortunately have run in to a problem on startup.
This is the error message that is displayed when I browse to localhost:8085:
You cannot access Bamboo at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons:
<th>Time</th><th>Level</th><th>Type</th><th>Description</th><th>Exception</th>
| 2013-11-12 20:49:45 |
fatal |
bootstrap |
Bamboo has encountered errors while upgrading. Please resolve these errors and restart Bamboo. |
Upgrade task for build 3615 failed with exception: Could not parse key 'null' |
Please contact us at https://support.atlassian.com/ if you have any queries.
Is there some way that I can run Bamboo server interactively so that I can see messages in the console? Or, of course, if there is a way to quickly fix this issue then that would be preferred.
Kind regards and many thanks in advance.
Aaron.