Good day,
I've been struggling with this for a few days now... Every time fisheye gets to about 16% in indexing our local SVN repo, I see this error pop up and of course the indexing in "paused" but since the error is never resolved, it doesn't really even continue:
Recent Errors
| Date | Description | |
|---|
| Mon Aug 15 08:55:54 GMT-500 2016 | Repository paused due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't overwrite cause with org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: Processing REPORT request response failed: Premature end of file. (/!svn/vcc/default) svn: E175002: REPORT request failed on '/!svn/vcc/default' java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't overwrite cause with org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: Processing REPORT request response failed: Premature end of file. (/!svn/vcc/default) svn: E175002: REPORT request failed on '/!svn/vcc/default' org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: Processing REPORT request response failed: Premature end of file. (/!svn/vcc/default) svn: E175002: REPORT request failed on '/!svn/vcc/default' |
Has anybody else seen this happen before? The SVN seems to be decent health itself, I'm able to check things out and commit but Fisheye isn't happy with it somehow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.