I can't for the life of me figure out how to install this plugin, the instructions point me to a place that does not exist in my crowd control panel, I am running 2.7.1
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.wimpi.crowd.ldap.crowd-ldap-server
Thanks.
Hello Lukas,
You cannot install this plugin because you're running Crowd 2.7.1 and the latest version of this plugin is only compatible with Crowd 2.2.2 to 2.6.5.
Please also note that this plugin is not supported by Atlassian because it's from a third-party. I would suggest you to get in touch with the plugin vendor and ask them what are their plans for this plugin, if they intend to release a newer version compatible with Crowd 2.7.1.
Kind regards,Felipe KraemerAtlassian Support
Thanks, I can see that it isn't compatible but I would like to try. It's just that I cannot find the place to install plugins in Crowd 2.7.1, has the option been removed?
The instructions are here:
https://github.com/dwimberger/crowd-ldap-server/wiki
going to be trying it myself...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.