I am happy to find out that Bamboo is capabile of isolation maven local repository on each agent. Now I have a problem how to clean up maven local repository on an agent (better, if there is a way to automatically wipe out after each build).
You can create a Final Task (as a regular script task) that will remove the repository, there's no automated way of doing it.
I see. Thanks.
You should look into Maven dependency plugin. It has a purge local repo goal. ( http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/purge-local-repository-mojo.html )
Put it in your maven pom of your project - and it will always delete all the dependencies your project depends on from local repo, and redownload them prior to building.
How do you access the variable of local repo in a script when it's isolated? The expression
$BAMBOO_HOME/.m2/AGENT-${agendid}/repository
from https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Configuring+repository+isolation+for+Maven+executables
Gives me an null-string for the ${agentid} part when used in script
Hi Bjarte,
just to be sure we're on the same ground: are you using ${agentid} or ${bamboo.agentId} (note the 'bamboo.' prefix and the uppercase 'I' in the 'Id' part) ? That said, I think the https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Configuring+repository+isolation+for+Maven+executables is outdated a bit - could you confirm whether the ${bamboo.agentId} substitution does work for you? If yes, I'd update the docs.
cheers!
Hi guys.
This command
echo Repo: $BAMBOO_HOME/.m2/AGENT-${bamboo.agentId}/repository
shows me:
Repo: /.m2/AGENT-32047106/repository
Env. variable AGENTID=${bamboo.agentId} is set correctly. I think correct output should be /home/bamboo/agent1-home/.m2/AGENT-32047106/repository
Where do I have issue? Thanks for some response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.