I know Bamboo 5.3 just came out, but we upgraded (because we're just so excited about Bamboo I guess) and now we would like to use this plugin. Can you upgrade its compatibility level so we can install it?
The fastest way is to install it manually without waiting for us via "Upload" in Addon Management.
Thanks - I didn't notice you could upload plugins via the UI before, I assumed it would be some sort of manual copy to a plugins folder on the Bamboo server. I just installed it to our 5.4 server via the Upload method in Addon Management, and it appeared successful. Thanks again.
Is the plug-in compatible with 5.6.2, or will we need a new version? If a new version is needed, when will it be available, please? Thank you.
Matthew any luck getting the latest version? I have jut installed Bamboo 5.6 and found out this plug-in isn't compatible also.
I would also like to see this plugin compatible with future versions - and possibly even be supported by Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.