Hi,
suddenly I have Problems accessing Repositories with SourceTree. Maybe it's caused by the latest Win10 Update cause everything worked fine before.
Maybe this Update is causing the Problem? Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package (KB3119142)
First of all I wasn't able to 'Fetch' - I got some 'DLL missing' warnings.
Than I reinstalled Sourcetree and tried to Clone my Repository again. But when I past in the correct URL, I get several "Missing file" warnings again:
error01.png
error02.png
error03.png
... ending in the Error message "This is not a valid source path / URL".
Details are initially:
error04.png
Now ererytime I try it again, there are no further DLL error Messages, but the "not a valid source path" warning with this Detail Dialog:
error05.png
I use Embedded Git and tried SourceTree 1.7.0 and also 1.8.3 - no difference.
It might also be an authentication Problem, but I'm not prompte for credentials anyway.
Can somebody help me out here please?
Regards,
Christian