I've just installed ST on windows and created a bookmark from a local repository. It connects to github fine, as I can see other team members changes showing up. I setup gitflow from within ST.
It might show something like my branch is 3 commits behind the github tracking branch, with a "3" next to the pull icon. If I pull, or fetch, it just sits there with the progress bar going and going, but nothing happens. If I switch to gitgui that came with git/windows, it pulls in like .5 seconds.
I've updated git itself to 1.9.5 from 1.9.4, uninstalled ST, reinstalled, etc. but the same thing happens.
It just says "Fetching all" and when I click the Show Full Output box, it says "git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch --tags github"
The same thing happens when trying to push. It just sits there with the progressbar spinning.
So I don't know why this isn't working, since it's connecting to github and showing all branches, etc. I just can't do anything else it seems.