Can any one guide how to Setup Bamboo Remote Agent Client for Android(Gradle Build) Application. I checked in Default Stage -> Task-> TaskType section but couldn't found Gradle Client there. Anything I'm missing here?
Hi, did you configure the capabilities of the remote agent ?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/agents-and-capabilities-289277114.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/configuring-remote-agent-capabilities-using-bamboo-capabilities-properties-289276849.html
Greetings,Oliver
Thanks Oliver Wolf ..yes I actually missed that. After setting up bamboo-capabilities.properties which is look like:
system.jdk.JDK\ 1.8=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle system.builder.gradle.Gradle=/usr/bin/gradle system.git.executable=/usr/bin/git system.os=linux
I executed ./bamboo-agent.sh start and it responding Starting Bamboo Agent... thats' it.What is next steps...am I missing anything here?
OK..so then I executed ./bamboo-agent.sh console which returned console output and that ends-up at, Bamboo agent 'azova-All-Series' ready to receive builds what that mean. And what's next step !!
I done with Remote client setup and connected well with my Git repo as well. But it's not generating output apk file. Problem I found is Bamboo required min Java V1.8 but Gradle don't support V1.8. So what need to do in this case, any suggestion!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.