I am running Bamboo 4.0.1 on Windows 2008 R2 server with ten remote agents attached. I only build on the remote agents. I run Bamboo as a Windows service. Since I have upgraded I have had to go restart the service at least once a day and sometimes twice. The service is still running when I access the server but the web site does not come up. There is nothing in the logs that indicate anything went wrong. Once I restart the service it comes right up with no problems. Any idea what may be causing this? I thought it might be ActiveMQ as we have an in house application that uses ActiveMQ but each client that is broadcasting has a specified host as the remote Bamboo agents do when you install the remote agent.
There is a db-1 text file in the C:\bamboo-home\jms-store\bamboo\KahaDB directory on the Bamboo server but it is 32MB and I have not tried to open it and I am not sure if I can stop the service and remove this so I can get a smaller copy to open so I can see if there is any information there to indicate if indeed ActiveMQ is an issue.
Anyone have any idea's..?
Thanks
Andrew