Hi,
I registered Sourcetree and downloaded the licence file. However, when I try to import it inot Sourcetree, I get the message that the file, sourcetree.license.html, is not a valid licence file.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Gary
Hi Gary,
This has been reported as a known issue with our internal sys admins. In the meantime you can get your license by just going to the SourceTree menu and hitting "Register" where you can login to your my.atlassian.comaccount which will automatically download your SourceTree license.
Cheers
Have the same issue. Loaded a proper license (called "sourcetree.license.html") but SourceTree does not recognize it.
Hi Kieran,
Your answer is not an answer. I arrived at the problem by registering and downloading the licence file. This is done already. Why would you ask me to do it a again? If you don't have a proper answer, just say so. Is there an estimation on when the problem will be fixed? As you can see, I am not the only person too have this problem. The site states that my licence is good untll February.
Regards,
My answer explains what you need to do, although I could reword it for you. If you go into SourceTree and click on "Register" (either through the File menu on Windows or the SourceTree menu on Mac) then login to your my.atlassian.comaccount in there then it will automatically download your SourceTree license. The download you had was incorrect as there was a problem on my.atlassian.comwhich has since been resolved.
If you use either method again now it should work.
You have to admit, that you didn't actually say that the problem was fixed. Thanks, I appreciate your help on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.