Hello,
I simple want to change the option "Push branches" from "matching" to "upstream" as suggested in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31037370/only-push-current-branch-in-sourcetree
But Sourcetree wont save any changes on this option.
I looked into the userconfig (...) and found the setting
<setting name="GitPushDefault" serializeAs="String"> <value>deprecated</value>
and changed the value to the desired >>upstream<<.
this did not help
I wiped all options following https://confluence.atlassian.com/sourcetreekb/how-to-wipe-sourcetree-preferences-412484640.html
Idk more
is this a known bug or what?
I would really appreciate a solution to this, as it is really a pain in the neck to always uncheck all other branches (develop, other branches from merge request, and so on)
Which version are you using? It works for me. The default setting for me was "simple".
I'm using 1.9.6.1.
hey
I used the same version
it is "simple" in my sourcetree as well right now.
I used native git in the terminal since then and something seems to change the option to simple.
the bug (that I can not change the option to a differen value) is still present
but as I mostly use the terminal right now I will not investigate further into this bug
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.