I've got keys configured on the command line that I bring up from the "Terminal" button on SourceTree, but when I try to fetch/push from the SourceTree GUI, I get the following:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch origin
Access denied
...
FATAL ERROR: Server sent disconnect message
type 2 (protocol error):
"Too many authentication failures for git"
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
This is via ssh.
What would the GUI be doing with the same repo that's different than the command line?
TIA.
EDIT: Tried starting over, pulling from the existing repo I've set up from the Terminal rather than pushing a new repo to the server.
Unfortunately, it asks me for a password when I believe it's supposed to ask me for the key. The only strange thing I haven't seen before is that the username for this repo is in the format `ssh://git@repo.server.com:MyLogin/repo_name.git`
I haven't seen a login name presented in the "port" location before.
But I'd still think that the key request should come up.
image2014-10-21 9:13:31.png
The result is...
image2014-10-21 9:18:46.png