If I try to search trough my repositories in fisheye and get the correct results, but cannot click on the displayed file links, because they are faded (disabled). See the screenshotfisheye_file_list.PNG
This is really odd. I expect the same behaviour you described in the comment. Unfortunately, there is no loading indicator and the links are disabled forever. It seems that only my user is affected by this strange effect. I will review the permission and have a look into the log files.
Hi @david kreuter,
The result of the previous query are greyed out when you search for a new phrase. This is intentional, it avoids confusion that one could assume current search completed and its results were displayed. In fact you should notice, center of the result window, a rotating spinner indicating the current search has not completed yet.
Just wait for the results to come back and you would see clickable result list.
Hope that helps,Piotr
What web browser do you use and what version of FishEye do you have? Is the browser supported by this particular FishEye version? See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Supported+platforms for the browsers supported in the current, 3.7 version. Also, does the problem happen intermittently, or rather every time you perform a search? Do you see any JavaScript errors reported?
Fisheye: 3.5.1 (yes I know we have to upgrade Smile ) FF 36.0.1 (not working) IE: 9.0.8112 (works surprisingly) For my user it happens always in FF, does not matter which repository, search query, etc. I'm really confused. Also no js error in FF.
I just checked on FF36.0 on Mac OS, seems working fine. Can you check with your firefox our instance: https://fisheye2.atlassian.com/qsearch?q=abc please? Let me know what OS are you on too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.