I had a branch that I needed to split into two (main branch: 3.2.0, new branch: 3.1.2 which was created by using "checkout". I made my changes to the new branch and now I want to merge 3.2.0 into 3.1.2. So I did a merge and now I have 3 files with "conflicts":
Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 1.31.14 PM.png
So, I look at each file on the right of SourceTree and I see this:
Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 1.32.31 PM.png
What do I do with this? What I would like to do is put this file(s) into an editor where I can make the changes. I don't understand why the other 20 files made it through without any "conflicts" and these three did not... or do I have more of a mess than is showing?
I think your app SourceTree is a god-send... don't know what I would do without it, but I think I really don't understand Git that well to be able to do this on my own. Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Rolf
Prager, Phone Apps