Just discovered that Fisheye does not support wild card searches on content, which seems a bit of a limitation. Are there any workarounds or alternatives? Or plans to support wild cards in future? Any one else looking for this?
Help?
It was a big surprise for me as well. Atlassian, how come?
You are correct. A "wildcard" character is not supported in the FishEye Search. As a workaround, I would suggest using EyeQL for the most refined searches.
select revisions where content matches "grant delete on"
Additional information about the Quick Search and EyeQL can be found in our Searching FishEye document. I understand this will not get you the exact results you're looking for, but at the moment it's the best option we have. We have feature requests I recommend everyone vote and comment on in the following requests:
I hope that helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.