After updating to 1.6.19.0 (Windows, running Windows 8.1 64bit), "stage lines" and "stage hunk" have again disappeared.
This has happened before, see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/9882209
Any fix for this?
Thanks!
Sounds like a bug. Bugs can be reported at jira.atlassian.com
Is there any way to downgrade (without losing settings)? I tried an older installer but it did not proceed after recognizing the newer installed version.
I have the same experience.. I even cleared out all the application cache in my users directory.. with no luck (so don't do that)
@Dan Glasser You probably have to uninstall the current version before installing an older one.
@DS Morse Support requests are private. If support creates a bug report in JIRA as a result of your ticket (or directs you to an existing bug report), please post a link back here as an answer. You may want to add a link to this question to your support request so they can answer publicly if they want to.
See: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-3566 and https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-3569
The workaround is to uninstall and reinstall the previous release
Thanks @Seth. I posted the tickets I found as an answer. I'm back up and running now.
Check for Updates in Help tab. Now is fixed in v1.6.20.0.
I was hoping this would also fix the fact that you can no longer resize the panes for file list and diff view.
This was on the "File Status" tab. I re-sized the repository pane and that fixed whatever was preventing me from adjusting the slider between the file list and the diff panel.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.