I've created a branch from trunk to work on a new feature. I've done some work & made various commits. I now want to get a review of what I've changed. But I can't for the live of me figure out how to do it!
I've seen in other answers that Atlassian decided not to let you select a branch & use that to generate a review. You have to select individual changes for example. But even that way, I don't get what I'd expect.
So for example, I've attempted to create my review by doing the following to add content:
- Filter changeset showing my branch name. This will show me say 5 changes
- I add each of these to the review. The very first one is the change where I created my branch from copying my code from trunk into a branch. The rest will be various code changes
- Hitting done & seeing what's there.
What I will have in my review at this point is all the code I have created/changed in my review. But in the relevant files, it won't show the lines changed from trunk.
Is there a step I'm missing? Cheers for any input.