I run into issues with green hopper usage.
Current Scenario:
1. We created a single project (P1) which holds all backlogs for different clients (O1, O2, O2 & K1).
2. Idea was to have a single place for all clients.
3. I created a scrum board (O1_Scrumboard) for client O1 which shows backlogs associated with it using filter on client name as O1.
4. I created another scrum board (O2_Scrumboard) for client O2 which shows its own backlogs using filter on client name as O2.
5. Now I started a sprint in O1 scrum board with its backlogs.
6. After above step 5, I copied backlogs from O2 client to O2 scrumboard but I am not able to start that sprint. "Start" Sprint" option is disabled.
NOTE: I am JIRA administrator.
Please help me with a solution on how to create sprints for different clients and start sprints in parallel.