I am using Bamboo 5.8.1, windows 7, Java 1.7, TomCat 1.8.
Manually I am able to deploy the war file thru TomCat Manager.
When I try the same step with Bamboo I am getting below error in Bmaboo Logs
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:49 Build Deployment of '1.0.2.2' on 'dev' started building on agent Default Agent
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:49 Build working directory is C:\Users\rpotluri\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\720897-786433
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:49 Executing build Deployment of '1.0.2.2' on 'dev'
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Starting task 'Copy Artifact' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-artifact-downloader-plugin:artifactdownloadertask'
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Preparing to download plan result WOR-RB-24 artifact: Shared artifact: [workflow-rest], pattern: [**/*.war] anchored at: [/workflow-rest/build/]
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Artifact [workflow-rest] downloaded successfully in 0s to: /download/
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Finished task 'Copy Artifact' with result: Success
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Starting task 'Deploy' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.tomcat.bamboo-tomcat-plugin:deployAppTask'
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Deploying application with war file '/download/libs/workflow-rest-1.2.war' to context '/test' to server 'http://localhost:8090/manager/'
error 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Could not deploy application: Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not be repeated.
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Finished task 'Deploy' with result: Error
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Finalising the build...
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Stopping timer.
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:50 Build 720897-786433-1114130 completed.
simple 03-Jun-2015 10:44:54 Finished processing deployment result Deployment of '1.0.2.2' on 'dev'