Hi,
how to install plugins in Atlassian crowd? Want to install "Ultimate Plugin Manager for Crowd"
Is it possible to install this add-on manually? In which directory i have to put this jar?
Thanks
Put upm-1.2.jar in crowd.home/plugins directory and then restart Crowd.
(You configured crowd.home in crowd-webapp/WEB-INF/classes/crowd-init.properties when installing Crowd)
Once you restart Crowd, you will see the UPM plugin in the admin menu:
upm.png
Is it supposed to recognise and work with a 'custom directory connector' add-on? It doesn't...
A custom directory connector is not a standard add-on. Jar files for custom directory connectors have to be placed in crowd-webapp/WEB-INF/lib as detailed here
Hi @Nikolaus Madalinski you cannot install plugins in Crowd as you can in Jira or Confluence.
The plugin you want to install adds this functionality, but is a too simple and not intuitive in my opinion. This is why we developped our own plugin, bringing the same feeling as Jira's UPM to Crowd.
You can try it, just download the trial version here : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1219389
Instructions for installing it : https://maxinima.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MAA/pages/22577168/Install+MX+Plugin+Manager
In case you need any information, you can contact us here : contact@maxinima.com
Hi Bruno,
I know it's a very old question, but maybe you can help:
I tried to install plugin to our Crowd instance ( https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218630/delegated-directory-pruning-for-crowd?hosting=server&tab=overview ).
I do not have a crowd-home/plugins directory, there is only a crowd-home/bundled-plugins directory.
I already tried both: creating a plugins directory by myself and put the jar into it - and also putting the jar into bundled-plugins. Both did not work.
I use Crowd v3.5.0.
I know in Crowd v3.7.0 I can use the UPM, but for some reasons, we currently cannot update Crowd.
Hi @Steffen Becker
Since Crowd v3.0, the plugins folder is <crowd.home>/shared/plugins
Where <crowd.home> is the path configured in crowd-webapp/WEB-INF/classes/crowd-init.properties
Hi @Bruno Vincent
Thank you! it worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.