I have a small issue with pulling master branch. When I pull any other branches, 'Remote branch to pull' contains corresponding branch name. But when I pull master branch 'Remote branch to pull' is empty. And I have to scroll list of all branches and pick master every time I pull this branch. Not big problem, but it's annoying. Is it possible to fix this issue?
master.png
What does your push dialog look like for the master branch? Does it also start with a blank in the Remote Branch dropdown?
Everything is OK with push - all remote branch names are filled correctly, including master branch:
push.pngI have issue only with pulling master. Very strange thing. BTW I checked other developer's PC and there is no problem with pulling master. Note - I started with git shell usage, and switched to Source Tree several days later.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.