Hi,
I have just upgraded our Atlassian Crowd from versio 2.6.2 to 2.8.0. I chose this method of upgrade https://goo.gl/i1FJHV and I can login to my account, however, I see this error in the log:
2015-12-21 11:31:00,358 http-bio-8095-exec-11 ERROR [crowd.manager.authentication.TokenAuthenticationManagerImpl] Operation to update last active for user 'rhaeri' failed
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.OperationNotSupportedException: Custom user attributes are not yet supported for LDAP directories
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.SpringLDAPConnector.storeUserAttributes(SpringLDAPConnector.java:731)
at com.atlassian.crowd.manager.directory.DirectoryManagerGeneric.storeUserAttributes(DirectoryManagerGeneric.java:408)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor298.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:260)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:94)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy39.storeUserAttributes(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor298.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:198)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy40.storeUserAttributes(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.crowd.manager.application.ApplicationServiceGeneric.storeUserAttributes(ApplicationServiceGeneric.java:763)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor226.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:260)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:94)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy42.storeUserAttributes(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor226.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:198)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy43.storeUserAttributes(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.crowd.manager.application.AbstractDelegatingApplicationService.storeUserAttributes(AbstractDelegatingApplicationService.java:157)
...
The stack trace is longer but I thought these lines might be enough to identify the possible problem.
Our crowd server is installed on a Debian machine using the Open LDAP (https://goo.gl/WE4L9O) version 2.4.31-2+deb7u1.
Any help is greatly appreciated.